LOE Matching Form

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

teefy16

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. How do I print the LOE Matching Form myself? Our school's prehealth advisor told us to use interfolio to submit all our LORs and then send it to AADSAS as a committee report with my prehealth advisor's letter on top. She said to print out the matching form, upload it on to interolio and have that sent out with the committee report. So how do I print the LOE matching form?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone. How do I print the LOE Matching Form myself? Our school's prehealth advisor told us to use interfolio to submit all our LORs and then send it to AADSAS as a committee report with my prehealth advisor's letter on top. She said to print out the matching form, upload it on to interolio and have that sent out with the committee report. So how do I print the LOE matching form?
on AADSAS under evaluators, put all the info about the writers & then there is a column on the right that says print LOE click that & it will print it.

I just called AADSAS and they said there's no need for a LOE matching form if the letters are submitted electronically which is why there is no option to print the matching form. Sounds correct to everyone?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just called AADSAS and they said there's no need for a LOE matching form if the letters are submitted electronically which is why there is no option to print the matching form. Sounds correct to everyone?
well yea there is not LOE matching form if you are doing it electronically. but you never mentioned that in your post.

well yea there is not LOE matching form if you are doing it electronically. but you never mentioned that in your post.

I wasn't trying to say you were wrong, just wanted to make sure that I didn't need the LOE matching form. I do appreciate your help though :)