LOE through AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brown town

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This question is directed to those of you who have had their letters of evaluation mailed out by AADSAS already, roughly how long did it take?

I submitted mine electronically and it was received 7/27/07. I am still waiting for them to mail my letters of evaluation to my selected schools. I'm still being patient because I understand that this is a lengthy process, but at the same time a lot of my applications are being held up because my letters aren't in yet. Thanks for the responses

Members don't see this ad.

This question is directed to those of you who have had their letters of evaluation mailed out by AADSAS already, roughly how long did it take?

I submitted mine electronically and it was received 7/27/07. I am still waiting for them to mail my letters of evaluation to my selected schools. I'm still being patient because I understand that this is a lengthy process, but at the same time a lot of my applications are being held up because my letters aren't in yet. Thanks for the responses

your app. probably wont even reach the dental schools until at least aug 27th....it takes at least 4 weeks (now it will probably be around 6 weeks) for AADSAS to send ur app out to dental schools......your LOR's will be sent out usually around the same time your app is sent

my app, including my LOE's was sent out 2 weeks after my GPA was verified, and verification took 2 weeks. So basically, 4 weeks after they had my transcripts they sent out my app.

Members don't see this ad :)
So my printouts have already been sent out as of July 30th, but my LOEs have yet to be sent out. Everything else is in however. It's been exactly 2 weeks since they received my LOE. Any thoughts?

i had the same issue, my app was sent out but my letters weren't all in by that time. it took them about 3 weeks after they had received my letters to get them out. after about 2.5 weeks i had sent an email to AADSAS asking when they would be sent just so i'd have an idea and they replied very quickly (within the hour) and said they would go out in the next mailing. hope this helps

My first 3 letters were sent along with my app. But my 4th letter wasn't received until 7/24... they sent it out on 8/6. I bet they'll be mailing yours out this monday if all they have to send is letters. I'd call them and bug them about it anyway, haha... i hate aadsas

Thanks for the responses. I e-mailed AADSAS to let them know. I tried really hard to get everything in early so hopefully this won't set me back too far. Good luck to everyone