Lol... DAT Nightmare.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Avery07

Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Funny story.

Last night I had a nightmare about the DAT lol.

I was at the testing center and got stuck in the bathroom over break; I didn't get back until 10 minutes were left on the next section. Needless to say I was pretty irate.

You know the DAT is ruining your life when it starts creeping into your dreams..

Members don't see this ad.

Haha the sad part is that this has actually been my worst nightmare in quite some time.. I flew up in my bed freaking out.. then reality struck and I was able to calm back down shortly..

I can deal with a serial killer chasing me down but my mind better not pull this DAT crap again. Not cool.

Members don't see this ad :)
Funny story.

Last night I had a nightmare about the DAT lol.

I was at the testing center and got stuck in the bathroom over break; I didn't get back until 10 minutes were left on the next section. Needless to say I was pretty irate.

You know the DAT is ruining your life when it starts creeping into your dreams..

moral of the dream pee w/ the door open.

I had a dream that I got an 11 AA. A few minutes after I woke up and dropped the F-bomb like 20 times, I realized I didn't even schedule the exam yet.

Seriously, this crap gets to you.

I took it yesterday, and I'm still dreaming about it. I woke up after going through the alcohol reactions, and I was halfway through reactions involving carbonyl groups when I woke up. Funny thing is I think I was getting them right.:laugh: