LOLcats: Pre-Dental Edition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DividedByZero

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm sure the wait is killing all of us so I made these to cheer everyone up! :D

Everyone go make your own! http://mine.icanhascheezburger.com/

defaultaspx.jpg

defaultaspx-1.jpg

defaultaspx-2.jpg

defaultaspx-3.jpg

defaultaspx-4.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

HAHAHA! These are hilarious. When I'm not wasting time on SDN I can't help but laugh at the icanhascheeseburger site. These lolcats are the best of both!

Members don't see this ad :)
128705465775812682.jpg
128705461052098557.jpg

Last edited:
This totally made my day, I forgot about december 1st completely, oh wait, damn.

Ok... I'm confused now. Where are you guys generating these things from, and why is the spelling always off?

I am really out of the loop. :oops:

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok... I'm confused now. Where are you guys generating these things from, and why is the spelling always off?

I am really out of the loop. :oops:

It's this thing call "LOLcats" and it comes from ICanHasCheezburger.com...it's always random/funny pictures of cats with really stupid captions...and as for the spelling, not really sure why, but apparently all LOLcats aren't good spellers.

Now this is a sweet thread. It's much better than those omg what's my chances wtflolbbq threads.

i didn't make this one, but my friend tagged me in it on facebook:

n42101156_32961303_4475.jpg

Wow, this is amazingly funny. Keep them coming!!!

Hahaha! What a great distraction from Calc II work.

And tits=teeth?

Fail.

In the words of Obama "what the **** r u white ppl doin?"

its a joke no one get p.o.

In the words of Obama "what the **** r u white ppl doin?"

He would never say that. Obama is half-white, or did you forget? He is coffee and cream; just black enough for urms to support him, just white enough for (intelligent) whites to support him.

Although politics has no place in a thread about funny talking cats...