Loma Linda Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sosokk

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any feedback for Loma Linda, interview questions?, environment? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I am hoping for an interview with Loma Linda. My friend had an interview, but she disclosed her experience. I heard it's one hour long interview by a panel of faculty. Did they contact you by mail, email or by phone to notify you are granted an interview?

Thanks. They called me by phone and told me to pick an interview date. I hear that ~75% of the position have been taken, however I'm still hopeful. Good Luck to you I hope they call you soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
Michelle,

I also applied to Loma Linda and recieved a letter saying that they were goign to go over apps and let people know in april for interviews

Good news, the 15-20 people who make it on the waiting list usually are all accepted into the program. Yes its true that the seats are almost filled, but they have not started the waiting list.

sosokk congrats on acceptance. So you found out you were accepted within one week of your interview? That's COOL!

When I got accepted, they e-mailed me the acceptance letter within a week notifying me. The interview was about 45 mintues with 3 faculty. My advice is to be very familiarized with their school, philosophy, and certain unique features of the program. I started the interview with the faculty asking me if I had questions about the program, lucky I had done my homework so I was not thrown off. So it's good to have questions ready for them.

Does anyone know how much the tuition is at Loma Linda University?