You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Loma linda interview
Started by ptmonster
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I do not have an answer to your question, but I wanted to know how long you heard back about an interview after you submitted your supplemental essay?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted my suplemental at 9/8 i got an invitation 9/10 for 10/4 interview. So 2 days only
Thank you for the information. Did your supplemental essays get close to the 4000 character count? I feel overwhelmed by so many additional essays to write.
I will have my interview soon for loma linda university, just wondering for the essay portion of the interview, do we write it down or type it in the computer?
Best of luck this sunday! I have my interview 11/15 so please tell me how it goes if you don't mind 🙂
I hope your interview went well! Do you have any advice for those of us who are still waiting to interview?I submitted my suplemental at 9/8 i got an invitation 9/10 for 10/4 interview. So 2 days only
I also have an interview at LLU on 11/15Best of luck this sunday! I have my interview 11/15 so please tell me how it goes if you don't mind 🙂
I'm pretty excited and nervous! How have you been preparing?
Has anyone heard back about acceptances? They told me today they've accepted about 34.
Good luck!!!I have an interview 12/21
Last edited:
Has anyone heard back about acceptances? They told me today they've accepted about 34.
Good luck!!!
THANKS! Im going to need it.
I was looking at previous year threads for Loma Linda; it seems when you interview in Dec. you find out if you're accepted early/mid January.
THANKS! Im going to need it.
I was looking at previous year threads for Loma Linda; it seems when you interview in Dec. you find out if you're accepted early/mid January.
Yes I think that's about right, they told me they will make their final acceptances mid to late January!
Any one have news from LLU? I know we are all waiting to hear by January 26th but I am getting veryyy anxious to find out!!!
I was called to let me know that I got in! I was told that acceptances are being sent out very soon and to expect an email and a letter in the mail.
Congrats! Do you know if they call all acceptances?I was called to let me know that I got in! I was told that acceptances are being sent out very soon and to expect an email and a letter in the mail.
Did you interview?I was called to let me know that I got in! I was told that acceptances are being sent out very soon and to expect an email and a letter in the mail.
Are you waiting too?Did you interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm still waiting for an interview. You?Are you waiting too?![]()
I had my interview in October and have been waiting anxiously since!I'm still waiting for an interview. You?
That's a long time! Yeah I didn't get an interview yet. Did you contact them?I had my interview in October and have been waiting anxiously since!
I'm just waiting till the 26th. That will be the final decisions. Good luck!That's a long time! Yeah I didn't get an interview yet. Did you contact them?
Congrats! Do you know if they call all acceptances?
I do not think so, but I got the official email yesterday.
I did interview on 11/15, submitted my application at the end of AugustDid you interview?