Loma Linda Interview

Started by c_quacker
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

c_quacker

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,
I was wondering if anyone has any experience going through the interview process at Loma Linda University? I am scheduled to go in for an interview in a month but I don't know how to prepare myself for it... is it possible to know what type of questions the faculty will ask and how I should prepare for the interview? Any help would be appreciated!

Thank You!
 
Hey! I have my interview coming up. How did yours go? What was it like?
Hi!

I applied, interviewed, and was just accepted. The interview process was very relaxed and more like a natural conversation. Questions asked were the common ones, like why pt?, why loma linda? , what are your study habits etc. Also bring a copy of your resume!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!

I applied, interviewed, and was just accepted. The interview process was very relaxed and more like a natural conversation. Questions asked were the common ones, like why pt?, why loma linda? , what are your study habits etc. Also bring a copy of your resume!
Can I ask when did you interview & when did you hear back? Asking for a friend who interviewed last month!