Loma Linda Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Violetwings929

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All,

I just got invited for an interview at Loma Linda. Any one out there can tell me what's it like out there?? How does the interview process goes?? I am soo excited. Any good or bad things I should know?? Any comments will be appreciated. Thanks! 🙂
 
Violetwings929 said:
Hi All,

I just got invited for an interview at Loma Linda. Any one out there can tell me what's it like out there?? How does the interview process goes?? I am soo excited. Any good or bad things I should know?? Any comments will be appreciated. Thanks! 🙂

Me too.. i just got an invite too.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How does Loma Linda look? There's hardly any talk about it on here. I wanted to apply there until I saw that the prereq's were just a little too "off" of what I was planning to get done.

One would think they would assemble a great pharmacy school there.