loma linda interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

babieblueazn

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
how does loma linda contact interview applicants? via phone or by mail? i haven't heard anything from loma linda and i noticed that the telephone number i put on my application was my old cell phone, which is no longer in service.

Members don't see this ad.

how does loma linda contact interview applicants? via phone or by mail? i haven't heard anything from loma linda and i noticed that the telephone number i put on my application was my old cell phone, which is no longer in service.

They contact people by phone. You better call them about that.

Yes I suggest you call them, they gave me my invite through a phone call

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied long ago and still ahven't heard anything from them. When did you guys get called?

I think they have 2 kinds of interview.
The December-January one is for Early Decision (ED) applicants, the April-May one is for the regular applicants.

Mm.... What about Feb-March? I know someone who just got an interview last friday....

For those who got accepted, how soon do they let you know after the interview? =)

I had my interveiw on Feb 2nd and they called to let me know I was in on Feb 5th.

Damn, that's fast! I think I already got rejected..since my interview was last friday :oops:

Mm.... What about Feb-March? I know someone who just got an interview last friday....

oh, i dunno about that coz i got the info from my friend who applied to pharmacy last year. i, myself, have no idea about llu interview dates ^^;;;;

im scheduled for an interview this friday! they called me last week to set up a date. wish me luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
had my interview on 12/8 but didn't get a call till 1/10.

Last edited:
Guys.............HHHHEEELLLLPPPPP just got a call from LLU for an interview. i applied for 2008 and they want to interview me for 2007.....they caught me off guard. i havent prepared yet...and i'm dont really know waht they are going to ask... what should i do to prepare...can someone share their interview experience....plz..plz i need to understand their interview process asap.....THANKSSSS:scared::scared::scared:

Hehe, relax relax =) breathe first. Why don't you go check out the interview feedback forums that are available on SDN? You can probably find some great information concerning LLU's interview process. Also, check out the FAQs stickied up at the top about interview tips =). Best of luck! Don't panic!

Guys.............HHHHEEELLLLPPPPP just got a call from LLU for an interview. i applied for 2008 and they want to interview me for 2007.....they caught me off guard. i havent prepared yet...and i dont really know waht they are going to ask... what should i do to prepare...can someone share their interview experience....plz..plz i need to understand their interview process asap.....THANKSSSS:scared::scared::scared:

CONGRATS!! well the interview was probably the most relax interview i had.. everyone is so nice and sweet..so dont worry..same questions as any other school wouuld ask you..the only thing is the interview is open file.. they have your stats and application when they interview you.. its nothing biggie.. just make sure you can explain any problems in your transcripts like a bad grade.. etc.. just relax!!.. i think most of the ppl who intevriewed at loma linda only had a few days notice as well.. =) Good luck! hope to see ya in september!!

Last edited:
My GPA is 3.2. Do you think I'll get a chance ? How many LORs they required? I want to apply there for 2008. Thanks.

CONGRATS!! well the interview was probably the most relax interview i had.. everyone is so nice and sweet..so dont worry..same questions as any other school wouuld ask you..the only thing is the interview is open file.. they have your stats and application when they interview you.. its nothing biggie.. just make sure you can explain any problems in your transcripts like a bad grade.. etc.. just relax!!.. i think most of the ppl who intevriewed at loma linda only had a few days notice as well.. =) Good luck! hope to see ya in september!!

Last edited:
My GPA is 3.2. Do you think I'll get a chance ? How many LORs they required? I want to apply there for 2008. Thanks.

im not a good person to ask hehe.. my gpa wasnt anything special.. just remember having a good gpa helps.. but you have other to have other things going for you.. like a good essay, LORS, volunteer work and other ECs..good luck!:)

sweet!!! lol.. they total caught me off guard. i dont have to waste one year. did they ask u anythign regarding ur religion?

Nope.. at least my interviewers didnt..Im sure you will do fine.. Good luck on your intevriew and let me know how it goes..

I'm working on the personal statement and got stuck. I try to find some samples but so far couldn't. I need one more LOR. I has been looking for volunteering at the pharmacy or hospital so I can get a LOR. Any advise? Thanks.

any E.C? u need 3 LORs. U can apply and see how far u'll get. that's what i did. i just applied and crossed my fingers. good luck. have u started on ur apps?

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I am and I heard it's hard to get in Pharmacy schools in CA. May be I should try out of state??? How about hospitals? How do I find out info on volunteering?
what state r u in. if u r in Cali, it will be hard for u to find any volunteering position due to the new laws that recently came out. pharmacists r not allow to have volunteers in their business unlesss u r workign for them as a clerk or a tech.