• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Join us on Wednesday, July 28th at 8 PM Eastern to hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy.

babieblueazn

Oct 31, 2004
www.xanga.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
how does loma linda contact interview applicants? via phone or by mail? i haven't heard anything from loma linda and i noticed that the telephone number i put on my application was my old cell phone, which is no longer in service.

Dr.Biassi

10+ Year Member
Sep 22, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Post Doc
how does loma linda contact interview applicants? via phone or by mail? i haven't heard anything from loma linda and i noticed that the telephone number i put on my application was my old cell phone, which is no longer in service.

They contact people by phone. You better call them about that.

PolarBear21

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 7, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
Yes I suggest you call them, they gave me my invite through a phone call

About the Ads

crystalpink

Bunny lover
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2006
California
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
I think they have 2 kinds of interview.
The December-January one is for Early Decision (ED) applicants, the April-May one is for the regular applicants.

ilovepharm

:sulindac is super cool:
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 25, 2006
SoCal
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
Mm.... What about Feb-March? I know someone who just got an interview last friday....

ChemTA

10+ Year Member
Sep 26, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
For those who got accepted, how soon do they let you know after the interview? =)

sputnik25

10+ Year Member
Feb 2, 2007
SoCal
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
I had my interveiw on Feb 2nd and they called to let me know I was in on Feb 5th.

ChemTA

10+ Year Member
Sep 26, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Damn, that's fast! I think I already got rejected..since my interview was last friday :oops:

crystalpink

Bunny lover
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2006
California
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Mm.... What about Feb-March? I know someone who just got an interview last friday....

oh, i dunno about that coz i got the info from my friend who applied to pharmacy last year. i, myself, have no idea about llu interview dates ^^;;;;

MokaBear

10+ Year Member
Feb 21, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
im scheduled for an interview this friday! they called me last week to set up a date. wish me luck!

About the Ads

bugslife

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 7, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
had my interview on 12/8 but didn't get a call till 1/10.

binghamkid

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2007
Status (Visible)
Guys.............HHHHEEELLLLPPPPP just got a call from LLU for an interview. i applied for 2008 and they want to interview me for 2007.....they caught me off guard. i havent prepared yet...and i'm dont really know waht they are going to ask... what should i do to prepare...can someone share their interview experience....plz..plz i need to understand their interview process asap.....THANKSSSS:scared::scared::scared:

Hehe, relax relax =) breathe first. Why don't you go check out the interview feedback forums that are available on SDN? You can probably find some great information concerning LLU's interview process. Also, check out the FAQs stickied up at the top about interview tips =). Best of luck! Don't panic!

ilovedimsum

10+ Year Member
Apr 21, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Guys.............HHHHEEELLLLPPPPP just got a call from LLU for an interview. i applied for 2008 and they want to interview me for 2007.....they caught me off guard. i havent prepared yet...and i dont really know waht they are going to ask... what should i do to prepare...can someone share their interview experience....plz..plz i need to understand their interview process asap.....THANKSSSS:scared::scared::scared:

CONGRATS!! well the interview was probably the most relax interview i had.. everyone is so nice and sweet..so dont worry..same questions as any other school wouuld ask you..the only thing is the interview is open file.. they have your stats and application when they interview you.. its nothing biggie.. just make sure you can explain any problems in your transcripts like a bad grade.. etc.. just relax!!.. i think most of the ppl who intevriewed at loma linda only had a few days notice as well.. =) Good luck! hope to see ya in september!!

Positive

10+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2007
Status (Visible)
My GPA is 3.2. Do you think I'll get a chance ? How many LORs they required? I want to apply there for 2008. Thanks.

CONGRATS!! well the interview was probably the most relax interview i had.. everyone is so nice and sweet..so dont worry..same questions as any other school wouuld ask you..the only thing is the interview is open file.. they have your stats and application when they interview you.. its nothing biggie.. just make sure you can explain any problems in your transcripts like a bad grade.. etc.. just relax!!.. i think most of the ppl who intevriewed at loma linda only had a few days notice as well.. =) Good luck! hope to see ya in september!!

ilovedimsum

10+ Year Member
Apr 21, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
My GPA is 3.2. Do you think I'll get a chance ? How many LORs they required? I want to apply there for 2008. Thanks.

im not a good person to ask hehe.. my gpa wasnt anything special.. just remember having a good gpa helps.. but you have other to have other things going for you.. like a good essay, LORS, volunteer work and other ECs..good luck!:)

ilovedimsum

10+ Year Member
Apr 21, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
sweet!!! lol.. they total caught me off guard. i dont have to waste one year. did they ask u anythign regarding ur religion?

Nope.. at least my interviewers didnt..Im sure you will do fine.. Good luck on your intevriew and let me know how it goes..

Positive

10+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2007
Status (Visible)
I'm working on the personal statement and got stuck. I try to find some samples but so far couldn't. I need one more LOR. I has been looking for volunteering at the pharmacy or hospital so I can get a LOR. Any advise? Thanks.

any E.C? u need 3 LORs. U can apply and see how far u'll get. that's what i did. i just applied and crossed my fingers. good luck. have u started on ur apps?

Positive

10+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2007
Status (Visible)
Unfortunately, I am and I heard it's hard to get in Pharmacy schools in CA. May be I should try out of state??? How about hospitals? How do I find out info on volunteering?
what state r u in. if u r in Cali, it will be hard for u to find any volunteering position due to the new laws that recently came out. pharmacists r not allow to have volunteers in their business unlesss u r workign for them as a clerk or a tech.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.