Loma Linda Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I had my interview in October. The professor I met with didn't ask all the "normal" questions one might expect (e.g. "Why dentistry", "Why LLUSD", etc.) It was more of a conversation about who I was as an individual.

My spirituality was also "dissected", along with my personal life-story.

I have two friends who interviewed in October also. One had a similar conversation-type interview. The other one got asked all the normal questions as previously mentioned above.

I would recommend knowing what you might say if asked the "normal" questions, but also have an idea of who you really are. Stress your community service/volunteer work. My interviewer stated that he can "see through BS", which was pretty intimidating. Don't force anything, but verbally illustrate to them how you're different than other applicants. 👍