loma Linda or ohsu info?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

radiologyguy

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anyone have loma Linda or ohsu info? just curious about these programs. any info would be much appreciated.
 
I believe Dr. Gosselin is the chair at OHSU. I really can't say enough about him and his passion for teaching. The residents that I've spent time with seemed to be really happy. Portland's a great place to live depending on what you want from a location (outdoors, food, etc.)
 
thanks! I'm really trying to grab as much info as possible, so I really appreciate you posting. if you have anything else to say about ohsu I would love to hear it. feel free to pm me or to post.