Loma Linda Physical Therapy Program 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LeahHartshorn

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys!

I just got a letter saying that I'm on the alternate list for Loma Linda's DPT program starting in June 2012. I was just wondering if anyone is/has ever been in the same situation? What are my chances for being accepted? I called and asked Larry but he said that the list hadn't even been ranked yet.

Also, has anyone already been accepted?!? I haven't seen anything about Loma Linda on here...
 
Hey guys!

I just got a letter saying that I'm on the alternate list for Loma Linda's DPT program starting in June 2012. I was just wondering if anyone is/has ever been in the same situation? What are my chances for being accepted? I called and asked Larry but he said that the list hadn't even been ranked yet.

Also, has anyone already been accepted?!? I haven't seen anything about Loma Linda on here...

I was accepted like the first week of January but am gonna email them that I'm not going since I got accepted into Chapman and would rather go there. So your chances are better of getting accepted when I tell them I'm not going after all. And there are a couple people who posted about going to Loma Linda so I think you'll be hearing from them later on.