Loma Linda Physical Therapy Program 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LeahHartshorn

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I just got a letter saying that I'm on the alternate list for Loma Linda's DPT program starting in June 2012. I was just wondering if anyone is/has ever been in the same situation? What are my chances for being accepted? I called and asked Larry but he said that the list hadn't even been ranked yet.

Also, has anyone already been accepted?!? I haven't seen anything about Loma Linda on here...

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys!

I just got a letter saying that I'm on the alternate list for Loma Linda's DPT program starting in June 2012. I was just wondering if anyone is/has ever been in the same situation? What are my chances for being accepted? I called and asked Larry but he said that the list hadn't even been ranked yet.

Also, has anyone already been accepted?!? I haven't seen anything about Loma Linda on here...

I was accepted like the first week of January but am gonna email them that I'm not going since I got accepted into Chapman and would rather go there. So your chances are better of getting accepted when I tell them I'm not going after all. And there are a couple people who posted about going to Loma Linda so I think you'll be hearing from them later on.