LOMA LINDA UNIVERSITY DPT CLASS OF 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DPT_3112

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I just wanted to create a thread to see if anyone else will be attending Loma Linda University's DPT program in June 2021? I just got accepted, and I wanted to start connecting with others who will be attending :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I would love to connect with you! I was accepted in November and will be attending LLU DPT starting in June

Members don't see this ad :)
No, I'm from out of state (Florida). Where are you from? I've connected with two students in our cohort via IG. Do you know if there's is a group chat or Facebook page for our class?

No, I'm from out of state (Florida). Where are you from? I've connected with two students in our cohort via IG. Do you know if there's is a group chat or Facebook page for our class?
I asked Heather about that just because I want to connect with our cohort to see if anyone is looking for roommates. Heather told me that there will be a facebook group created by the 2023 cohort so we can connect with not only our own cohort but the cohort ahead of us. She said it will be emailed out to us in a month or two. So, I guess we just have to wait until then.

Hey guys! I was accepted back in November, been waiting to connect with others! Hopefully the Facebook page will be up soon

Hey guys! I was accepted back in November, been waiting to connect with others! Hopefully the Facebook page will be up soon
Same here! I’m hoping to connect with everyone in our cohort! :)

Hi, everyone! I just wanted to create a thread to see if anyone else will be attending Loma Linda University's DPT program in June 2021? I just got accepted, and I wanted to start connecting with others who will be attending :)

I am!! I’m so excited. Can’t wait to connect with y’all😊

Hi guys! I just received an email regarding an interview for the LLU cohort that starts in June! I was wondering if anyone had interview tips or questions they would like to share?

I am!! Excited to start connecting with everyone :)

I have an interview for LLU! :)

Hey everyone,

I'm starting to look for places to live while attending LLU. Any advice on areas I should look at? I'm open to possibly commuting up to 30 minutes.
Thanks! and looking forward to meeting yalls.

Hey everyone,

I'm starting to look for places to live while attending LLU. Any advice on areas I should look at? I'm open to possibly commuting up to 30 minutes.
Thanks! and looking forward to meeting yalls.
Hey! There is a bunch of us who are looking for a room/housing. Many of us are looking into renting a house. We have an instgram group. If you have instagram, message me your username and I can add you on there :)