loma linda!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

meemee

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I was just wondering How much more advantageous it is to actually be SDA to gain admissions into LLU dental school? Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

there is plenty of speculation and I certainly don't have an answer for you. I can't imagine that they would admit a lesser qualified SDA over a non-SDA with better qualifications, but I'm sure it is a juggling act.

All I know is that at least three of my classmates/contemporaries at CSUSB applied to and were accepted to LLU and at least 2 of them were SDA. I am not SDA but I have not heard back yet, too soon.

I got their letter saying I passed the "initial screening". I did not know the requirement for clergy letter of rec from this school! Now where do I find a clergy! I dont go to church? any one of you guys know a "cool" minister? they say If they dont get my response in 30 days they assume I withdraw my appl.! OH DEAR GOD I TURN TO THEE

Members don't see this ad :)
I got their letter saying I passed the "initial screening". I did not know the requirement for clergy letter of rec from this school! Now where do I find a clergy! I dont go to church? any one of you guys know a "cool" minister? they say If they dont get my response in 30 days they assume I withdraw my appl.! OH DEAR GOD I TURN TO THEE

i withdraw my app. their secondary is ridiculous.