Loma Linda

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

crystalpink

Bunny lover
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone apply to pharm school at Loma Linda?

Also, anyone know when the interview will be held?
 
Anyone apply to pharm school at Loma Linda?

Also, anyone know when the interview will be held?


I am interviewing on the 19th, I was originally going to on the 4th but re-scheduled. I think the interview dats for January are (4th, 12th and 19th). I also know some people interviewed back in December.
 
Oh, then I guess I'm not accepted at LLU. I don't get any more info from LLU after the deadline (dec 15th) =x
Plus, I sent all the application rite before the deadline ^^;;;;;

My friend told me if you get interviewed, u'll have a high chance to get accepted.

Good luck ^^
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a CA resident, but I don't think it matters right? They are a private school.

I submitted my app though on Oct 15th which made it in time for their early priority deadline.
 
Oh, so you sent the app on the 1st deadline (IIRC, LLU has 2 deadlines, the 1st one was in Oct, the 2nd one was Dec 15th). No wonder you got interviewed in Jan.
My friend has just told me that the app sent by the 2nd deadline will have the interview in May x.x;;;;;
Yes, she said, LLU is the latest one to have the interview session (for the app submitted after the 2nd deadline)
-.-


O well, I'll wait 'til May ^^
 
Wow. I thought I did make it to the interview. I submitted my application right after october 15th. I hope I will be called for the second session of interview.