Loma Linda

Started by Chemboy23
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Chemboy23

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, I've posted a lot of Loma Linda threads lately because it's my only shot. I'm SDA and I interviewed on Oct. 28th (early to me). The lady at the school told me to send in the scores from the Prometic testing center (since I tested a little late - 11/14) so I sent a scanned copy in an email. I wonder if they're waiting on the official scores from ADA to get in before they make a decision on my file. My scores aren't perfect, but they're not awful either. My PAT and RC are low, maybe they'll reject me for those. I thought I had a great shot here because my life story was "astounding" to my interviewer and he said he never gets applicants from MS applying there (diversity). I just wonder when I will hear something back...it looks like on predents that Loma Linda doesn't interview people unless they really plan to accept them (from last year). I will list my stats below, so maybe someone can tell me what I should expect from them.

cumGPA - 3.46
sciGPA - 3.32

AA - 19
TS - 20
PAT - 16

Bio-18
GC-24
OC-21
RC-17
QR-15

I've done over 1,000 hours of shadowing, OMFS and GD.

Research:
-"Craniofacial Morphology and It's Genetic Regulators"
-"Long Term Potentiation (Neuroplasticity) and Learning"

I know many have said that LLU only accepts about 10 students per week, starting Dec. 1st...so maybe I'm just over-reacting. I just want to know something haha! I've also heard from some that the admissions committee reviews are on Fridays, so maybe tomorrow they will release some more acceptances. :xf::xf::xf:

I would hate to have to retake the DAT (3rd time), but I guess that RC and PAT score are really going to hold me back.

My status on AADSAS says: "Received/Application Complete" so does this mean they've made a decision already?