Long Island University - Brooklyn Class of 2023

Started by PTmonte
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hi everyone! I got accepted and am attending this summer! I’m also looking for potential roommates to live with off campus throughout the year, let me know if you’re interested 🙂


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys! I accepted my seat to the program about a month ago so I'll see you all this summer! I'll be commuting from LI so I won't be living near campus. I have a twin sister that is going to Vanderbilt this summer and she was only a half hour away from me all throughout undergrad so this is going to be WEIRD
 
Has anyone tried getting into the Facebook page? I feel like there’d be more communication through there but it says my membership has been pending for forever now and there’s also only 2 members in the group? This is all v weird


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Has anyone tried getting into the Facebook page? I feel like there’d be more communication through there but it says my membership has been pending for forever now and there’s also only 2 members in the group? This is all v weird


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve also been waiting to get in. I know dr. M is supposed to send out contact info (shortly??) so we can all talk though. One of the emails said early April but w/ this COVID stuff going on who knows.
 
you're not a noob, I am a first-year right now, you need more support now than ever. and personally I'm always here for you 🙂 Can't wait to meet everyone!
Thank you! I’m super excited to get started 🙂. Hopefully Campus isn’t shut down come July!