Long Island

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Maurizio

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

has anyone heard anything about stony brooks post-bacc program? or at least about taking my pre-reqs there as a non degree seeking student? Is it any good? How about Hofstra or any other schools on long island?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

i'm not a stony post bac student but i do go there for undergrad. all i gotta say is stonybrook is very serious when it comes to science. if you go here to do your post bac be prepared to study study study... i am sure you will be taking the same courses with the regular undergraduate class.. although there is big time grade inflation, it is very hard to get help from the teachers. if you have great study habits and can learn on your own.. then stonybrook should be alright for you.. stony does have a great repuatation when it comes to sciences and i am sure medical schools will acknowledge that.. goodluck with everything and email me if you have any more questions regarding science teachers or what not if you do choose to go here. glad to be of help

~ray