Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Through various searches here and on other sites, I've gathered that some places are better to work at than others, of course, and that long shifts or very late shifts are very possible.
My question to you: Upon graduation, how do I get a job that doesn't give shifts like that?
Many chain pharmacies are open 24 hours, as are most pharmacies in hospitals. I know of a few privately owned pharmacies in my area that are open 7:00 am to 7:00 pm (or something like that), but it seems like that would provide a very low percentage of open jobs.
This is pretty much my only worry about going into pharmacy, so any feedback is very much appreciated. Thanks!
My question to you: Upon graduation, how do I get a job that doesn't give shifts like that?
Many chain pharmacies are open 24 hours, as are most pharmacies in hospitals. I know of a few privately owned pharmacies in my area that are open 7:00 am to 7:00 pm (or something like that), but it seems like that would provide a very low percentage of open jobs.
This is pretty much my only worry about going into pharmacy, so any feedback is very much appreciated. Thanks!