Long-time lurker, first post in path

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Daddydoc

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm an ms1 at a DO school. We have the chance to go to many different regions for our rotations. I would like to go somewhere with some decent path programs nearby (relatively) so I can get some rotations in with them. Right now I am considering Colorado or Arizona, since I am from the west and would like to head back there eventually to practice. I have searched and read about what I could find on the programs in those states, but I would like more input and comparison of them if anyone is familiar with them.

To let you know a little more about myself, I am married with 4 children. We came to Kirksville because this is where my wife is from and that was part of the deal with her (live close to her family for a while) in coming back to school. I have worked as a med tech for 4 years, and am still currently working 20 hrs per week while in school. Med school was always a future option for me, but when I began working in the hospital and saw what pathologists did I finally knew what I wanted to spend the rest of my life doing.

I enjoy reading the posts on here and hope to contribute a little in the future.

Thanks!

daddydoc

Members don't see this ad.