Look at this if you took the computer adaptive GRE test

Started by RUscrewed
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RUscrewed

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took that test 2 years ago, but I don't remember of the format of the computer test. Where you able to slash through answer choices, so as to remind yourself that you eliminated those answer choices (and unslash them), or did you just have to pick an answer choice. I'm considering taking the computerized MCAT, and am assuming that the user interface would be the same. So does anyone remember if slashing out presumably incorrect answer choices was possible?
 
When I took it (hmm... 2002 i think), I was not able to cross out answer choices on the computer screen. Gosh, that would have been so helpful.
 
RUscrewed said:
I took that test 2 years ago, but I don't remember of the format of the computer test. Where you able to slash through answer choices, so as to remind yourself that you eliminated those answer choices (and unslash them), or did you just have to pick an answer choice. I'm considering taking the computerized MCAT, and am assuming that the user interface would be the same. So does anyone remember if slashing out presumably incorrect answer choices was possible?


I just took the GRE 2 weeks ago. You can't cross anything off.
 
thanks. i guess the computerized MCAT is out the door. i better call AAMC to double check. those SOBs are idiots. this is such a terrible oversight. if they did it purposely, they would even be bigger SOBs. mofos.