look at this!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brent25

brent25
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since everyone got feedback on THEIR chances of interviews/acceptances...I would like some feedback too! This is what I have:

Overall GPA- 3.45
Science- 3.2

DAT- AA/17 TS/18 PAT/19

Undergrad school: University of Rochester
Major: Anthropology
Minors: Bio, Religion

-plenty of extra-curriculars/leadership positions also

My file was completed at all schools by September first. Since then, I have been "under review" at 12 schools. They include:

NYU
Columbia
Stonybrook
Buffalo
Harvard
UCONN
BU
UPitt
Kentucky
Marquette
UOP
Nova

Anyone think that dental school is in my near future? Or should I prepare for a "plan B." Let me know!!

Members don't see this ad.

If you don't get in this cycle, retake your DAT and shoot for 20's or higher and you will be good to go.

PDizzle said:
If you don't get in this cycle, retake your DAT and shoot for 20's or higher and you will be good to go.

Sounds like a good plan!

Members don't see this ad :)
brent25 said:
Since everyone got feedback on THEIR chances of interviews/acceptances...I would like some feedback too! This is what I have:

Overall GPA- 3.45
Science- 3.2

DAT- AA/17 TS/18 PAT/19

My file was completed at all schools by September first. Since then, I have been "under review" at 12 schools. They include:

NYU
Columbia
Stonybrook
Buffalo
Harvard
UCONN
BU
UPitt
Kentucky
Marquette
UOP
Nova

Anyone think that dental school is in my near future? Or should I prepare for a "plan B." Let me know!!

It's going to be close! There are a few that I know you will not have the stats for, UOP and Harvard to name a few. But who knows, things just might work out. Hang in there and I don't think that you should have a plan B that doesn't include dentistry.

brent25 said:

Overall GPA- 3.45
Science- 3.2

DAT- AA/17 TS/18 PAT/19

NYU
Columbia
Stonybrook
Buffalo
Harvard
UCONN
BU
UPitt
Kentucky
Marquette
UOP
Nova

yay for U or R, my good old hometown school. If you don't get in this year, then shoot for a few points higher on the DATs (19AA probably), and you will be good to go. Best of luck! And I agree with Lostinbul - don't even think about ruling out dentistry. If this is what you want, don't even consider a life without it.