Look what our students are saying!

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We are offering a 10 percent discount to SDN members, just email me directly for the discount.
[email protected]


Hey Dr. Romano, I just took my DAT on Friday and did better than I could’ve hoped for.…I really couldn’t have done it without you, Denis, or Nancy. I remember the first zoom class you asked a question about why a hot solid weighs less and I said something about it reacting with air… you gave me a D- 😂. After that I told myself that I would prove you wrong. I guess I just want to say that I appreciate the work you put in to the destroyer and lecture material, they are truly world class! Sam
 

Attachments

  • sam.jpg
    sam.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 183
  • triple 30.jpg
    triple 30.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 213
  • ts 30.jpg
    ts 30.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 168
Last edited: