1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

looking at your application status

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by RCT6171990, Jul 26, 2011.

1. RCT6171990

Pre-Dental
    Hi Everyone,
    So once a school has emailed you with directions for how to use their portal system and check your application status, should I expect for all of my information to be there such as DAT scores? Since the AADSAS website doesn't show your numerical DAT score, i'd like to know that the score has received my correct DAT score. Is there a way to see this information?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ViviPreDent

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Ahhh I've been wondering the same thing! Heard a horror story about that and now I'm super paranoid....

4. OCDFlosser

7+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Same. (BUMP)

:confused: My guess is that we have to call the school to verify...or we will see the scores later on if they give us a portal login for their websites.

5. SLOBrule

Pre-Dental
    AADSAS received my scores on 4/20 and they still haven't posted the results under the "Official Score" section.

I have almost all my secondaries in and none of the schools show your score report even after your application is complete. They just make a note that they received them. I would agree that calling would be the best option or at least asking AADSAS when they will post it.