Looking For 2013 PGY2 Position

Started by AnnTaylor
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AnnTaylor

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If anyone has heard of any openings, I would be happy to know. Please post or feel free to PM me. I understand programs expand from time-to-time or may have unexpected vacancies. I'm an AMG in good standing at my current program and eager to transition to neurology with the support of my PD.
Thanks.
 
Last edited:
You need to contact all the programs yourself and inform them about your interests.

You can set up a google weekly search to send you emails updates on "neurology residency" that publish on the world wide web. It's a free service.

Some website like residentswap.org offer information for some fees.

Disclaimer: I don't have any conflicts of interest.
 
You need to contact all the programs yourself and inform them about your interests.

You can set up a google weekly search to send you emails updates on "neurology residency" that publish on the world wide web. It's a free service.

Some website like residentswap.org offer information for some fees.

Disclaimer: I don't have any conflicts of interest.

A neurology PD at one program I spoke with is under the impression some PGY2 spots for 2013 would have to participate in the Match (I believe advanced ones with unexpected openings or expanded spots?)...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad