Looking for a Dentition Identification & Anatomy Cheat sheet

Started by Caféine
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Caféine

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello there!
Hope you guys are doing great!

I'm a D1 and we have a dentition anatomy exam as a part of our final exam for the first semester, it's basically on tooth identification and anatomical features (both primary and permanent). There will be questions like what tooth is this, in what arch, what unique anatomical features, etc.
I was wondering if any of you guys made a study guide or a cheat sheet for this? I will make my flow charts too, but I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thank you! 🙂