Looking for a DO to shadow in Canada

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Can2USA

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a DO to shadow in Canada (eventually for a LOR this cycle)
Any tips? I am located in the Ottawa-Montreal area. I'd even consider driving to Vermont or NY if all else fails.

PS
I thought about posting this in "DO for Canadians" but the discussion seems to be on the 2010-11 cycle still.

Members don't see this ad.

I am looking for a DO to shadow in Canada (eventually for a LOR this cycle)
Any tips? I am located in the Ottawa-Montreal area. I'd even consider driving to Vermont or NY if all else fails.

PS
I thought about posting this in "DO for Canadians" but the discussion seems to be on the 2010-11 cycle still.

Ya definitely post this is the either of the Canadian threads (there is two of them).

Im from Vancouver so could only help you out for West Coast

Contact email is on this page: http://osteopathic.ca/contacts.htm

Tell them you are interested in shadowing and hopefully they can give you some contacts. They will probably be in Ontario, but maybe close to where you are...

Members don't see this ad :)
Ya definitely post this is the either of the Canadian threads (there is two of them).

Im from Vancouver so could only help you out for West Coast
I'm from Vancouver as well, do you know of any DOs here that I can shadow? Thanks

Hi,
I am looking or a DO to shadow in Toronto, too. If anyone knows a DO practicing in Toronto, please let me know!

majority of schools do not ask for a DO- letter

Hey guys, I shadowed a DO who practices 3 hours away from Toronto. If you are interested in his contact information please send me a pm.