1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Looking for a mcat study partner in tx

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by arod08, Jul 28, 2015.

1. arod08

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hi I'm looking for a study partner in tx I plan on taking the mcat in April 2016 my email is [email protected]

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. plam1

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hi Arod08, are you in the Houston area? I'm also looking for a study group to join as well.

4. arod08

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I am about a little over 2 hrs away in palestine tx I am willing to drive though and maybe meet close to half way ? How does that sound ?

5. msmoose

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical

Hello

I live in Houston and I am looking for a study partner as well. I am planning on taking my MCAT in January

6. msmoose

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hello

What part of Houston do you live in? I am looking for a study partner as well.

7. plam1

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Unfortunately, I won't be able to drive that far everyday after work to study. I'm sorry, I thought you live around the Houston, TX area. :(

8. plam1

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I live around Bush Airport, but I work in the Medical Center. What about you? Are you close to either one of the locations?