Looking for a NOVA tour...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AppleADayKeepsDoctorsAway

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all. I am a pre-optometry student trying to get a tour of NOVA's campus, as I will be flying down to Florida in March. After a call to the school, I learned that they do not offer tours to prospective graduate students. Please Help! Is there any current NOVA optometry student that could give me a tour and possibly answer some questions I have about the college?
 
Hi! I'm a first year student at NOVA. I would be glad to help you in any way that I can. I thought they did do tours but I guess not. They definitely do a tour when you interview.
 
Hi mkbarnes! Thank-you so much for the offer. I actually just came back from Fort Lauderdale. I ended up getting an undergraduate tour because the optometry school doesn't offer tours, except at the interview. I didn't really get to speak with many current students when I visited though. Are you enjoying your time at NOVA, including the area and the program?