Looking for a PGY1 position

Started by lch
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lch

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I'm looking for a PGY1 position in pathology. I can start anytime. I'm currently an intern in a prelim internal medicine program, but I want to go into pathology now because I think that's going to be a better fit for me and I really like pathology. Paperwork is ready and my program director has written a letter. If you know any program that's unfilled, will you let me know?

Thank you very much.

LCH

email: [email protected]
 
Hello, I'm looking for a PGY1 position in pathology. I can start anytime. I'm currently an intern in a prelim internal medicine program, but I want to go into pathology now because I think that's going to be a better fit for me and I really like pathology. Paperwork is ready and my program director has written a letter. If you know any program that's unfilled, will you let me know?

Thank you very much.

LCH

email: [email protected]

Well based on where we are in the year, you are unlikely to go into a program right now.. (there are rarely people who start at 6 months in).

Most likely you will have to see about finding a program that doesn't fill and doesn't scramble.
And start in July.

Otherwise look at careermd and pathologoutlines under the residency openings sections.