Looking for a position

Started by strp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

strp

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That I could utilize my PharmD , MBA(will finish next spring) and Portuguese background? Is there position in industry that have a need for a pharmacist that speaks Portuguese? Would I need to do a fellowship? Any advise would be appreciated.
 
Last edited:
That I could utilize my PharmD , MBA(will finish next spring) and Portuguese background? Is there position in industry that have a need for a pharmacist that speaks Portuguese? Would I need to do a fellowship? Any advise would be appreciated.

You can work for a pharma company as a Regional Drug Liaison in Portugal. You should do an industry fellowship.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad