Looking for a Resource to Learn CT/MRI Interpretation

Started by BigPoppaE
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BigPoppaE

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I'm an M2 and just started preparing for the boards. Having done a few q-bank questions (USMLE-rx mainly), I've quickly come to realize how weak I am at interpreting imaging. It's unfortunately not emphasized in our curricula and basically every question requiring me to assess an attached CT/MRI feels like a foreign language.

Has anyone utilized a (preferably free, but whatever, it's all an investment at this point) resource that they felt did a really good job of teaching how to interpret images? We're currently doing GI in lecture and I've been trying to parallel my boards studying but abdominal imaging isn't intuitive. I'd appreciate any help!