Looking for a roommate in Broward County

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

freedonia

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey there,

I'm living in Broward County for my 2nd year now and my old roommate left the city!
If you are interested in living in Pompano Beach next to the beach just send me a message and we can meet up!

I'm a very open minded person and love hanging out, cooking, going for runs. I'm looking forward to meeting you!

freedonia

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi freedonia,
actually I am looking for a room in the Miami area! I'm in the area this weekend and would love to meet up and have a look at the apartment!
How much would rent be, are you looking for a long term roommate, where is the apartment?
I would love to know a little bit more!

Hey there,
sorry that I didn't get back to you earlier! Too bad that we could not meet! Did you already find a place?
You can check out the floor plan at http://sabbiabeachcondos.com/floor-plans/ I live in an Amalfi apartment!
It is located at sabbia beach if you know this area, but you can find everything on the website! Concerning rent we should talk privately but first of all you should come bye, have a look at the place and we should get to know each other and see if we get along ;)
I hope to hear from you again!
freedonia