Looking for a roommate

Started by sungs01
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sungs01

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be attending the Hawaii college of Pharmacy this fall and Im looking for a male roommate. Im from southern california. I'll probably be going to hawaii sometime in late august or early september to check out places. if you are interested, please let me know. thanks and see you guys in hawaii!!!
 
sung, when did you find out that you got in? congrats, ill be seeing you in september.
 
i received my letter a little over a week ago. can't wait to start
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am looking for a roommate also, sorry sungs01, I don't fit the male request! 🙂
 
Hi, I'm not going to Hawaii for another couple of years, but I was wondering if I could keep up with a few of you guys and see how you like it out there. I'll be leaving in 2006 as an MD, but my little brother wants to possibly come out there for pharmacy school one day. Thanks in advance!