looking for a roommates at UF for Aug

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blackled29

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey all,
i was just accepted to UF for the fall and wanted to start the roommate search. i'm hoping to rent a 3 bedroom 2 bath house somewhere near school with a yard for my dog. i have a girl friend so i'm guessing she isn't going to want me living with a girl. i realize this is very early but i'd like to get an idea if anyone is interested so i can start looking for houses. so if anyone has been accepted or already a UF dental student and is looking for a house, let me know.

email: [email protected]
facebook: kile sherry

thanks
kile

and i meant to type roommate not roommates. sorry

Members don't see this ad.

Not attending there but did recently finish my undergrad there so if you have any questions about places I might be able to help you.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey jake. do you think it is possible to find a decent house in the $1200 or under range near school? or should i just stick to an apt?

hey guys!
I am a girl, so I wont be able to help you out, but I also am planning on attending UF in the fall! Yay!! It will be great to be a gator! Anyways, I would really love to find roommates too, and to find a house because I also have a dog (a small one). One of my really good friends from high school is living right off of University in a super cute house and is looking for 3 girls to live in it next year. Let me know if anyone is interested!