1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice

looking for a roommates at UF for Aug

Discussion in 'Housing (Temporary and Long-term)' started by blackled29, Dec 7, 2008.

1. blackled29

hey all,
    i was just accepted to UF for the fall and wanted to start the roommate search. i'm hoping to rent a 3 bedroom 2 bath house somewhere near school with a yard for my dog. i have a girl friend so i'm guessing she isn't going to want me living with a girl. i realize this is very early but i'd like to get an idea if anyone is interested so i can start looking for houses. so if anyone has been accepted or already a UF dental student and is looking for a house, let me know.

email: [email protected]
    facebook: kile sherry

thanks
    kile

and i meant to type roommate not roommates. sorry

2. Jake8

5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Not attending there but did recently finish my undergrad there so if you have any questions about places I might be able to help you.

3. tinman831

tinman831 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Administrator Dentist Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Dentist
    Moving to Classifieds.

4. blackled29

hey jake. do you think it is possible to find a decent house in the $1200 or under range near school? or should i just stick to an apt?

5. newfoundgurly71

newfoundgurly71 aedesaegyptigrl
    2+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Pre-Medical
    hey guys!
    I am a girl, so I wont be able to help you out, but I also am planning on attending UF in the fall! Yay!! It will be great to be a gator! Anyways, I would really love to find roommates too, and to find a house because I also have a dog (a small one). One of my really good friends from high school is living right off of University in a super cute house and is looking for 3 girls to live in it next year. Let me know if anyone is interested!