Looking for a short interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

danageis

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I do not know if this is an appropriate forum to post this, but if there is any problem please let me know.

I am a freshman college student and am currently working on an analysis essay, the topic of which is a system of a career in a field of interest. I am interested in ophthalmology, and am trying to write a paper about cataract surgery. I have been researching the subject, and have written the basic outline of my paper already, but I need to also interview somebody about my topic. I do not personally know anybody involved in ophthalmology, so I thought I would see if anyone here would be willing to help me. The interview would be very short and basic, I would just like to ask a few questions to somebody involved in ophthalmology, who can answer some simple questions about cataract surgery.

Again, if this is an inappropriate request for this forum, please let me know, but I would appreciate any help you can give me with this

Members don't see this ad.

You can post the questions you want to ask and members can choose to answer all or some of it.