Looking for a specific derm/rash atlas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SomedaySoon

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On a med school FP rotation, I saw an old, great derm atlas that aas great. It was uniquely arranged by rash/skin disorder characteristic, rather than by etiology/disiease process, so if you saw someone with a red macule you could look in that section and see all the differnt pics and descriptions, rather than looking up certain diagnoses to see if the pics and descriptions matched your patient.


I was told that was the only publication of its type and that it was out of print, but I can't remember the name or author's name...anyone know the book or a similar book? I'd love to find it again!

tia,
someday