ASingh1989

7+ Year Member
May 26, 2011
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Looking for someone to go over topics and Uworld for Step 2 CK

I am in the eastern time zone and currently near the Detroit area and I am willing to do in person meetings should we decide that is what is best. Daily we can do review via Zoom or Skype, whatever is easier.

I also have access to Kaplan Qbank and videos for study material.

I do have a full time job so looking to study in the evenings mostly. Nightly I am free from 5:30/6 to roughly 9pm nightly and weekends are relatively open for more studying.

I am preparing for my qualifying exam that I am taking at the end of October and looking to taken the real Step 2 in November.

I would like to get started ASAP :) looking forward to working with my future study partner. Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:

PharmD2MD2020

2+ Year Member
May 13, 2018
Status
  1. Medical Student (Accepted)
If you haven't found anyone yet, I'm preparing for step 2 ck needing to go over everything via rapid review, uworld, or any that works for both of us. I really need and productive and effective study session/partner to cover it all (50% of the test is IM). I'm free all day and night as my Sept Rotation was cancelled.
Thanks

American male, English speaker, non-traditional student (PharmD then MD), in MIchigan

Reactions: 1 user

ASingh1989

7+ Year Member
May 26, 2011
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Thank you so much for your reply, I did find someone already but I wish you all the best for your exam and preparation. There are a few good groups on Facebook if you are looking for a good study buddy. Just search "Step 2 CK groups" and join on and post that you are looking for a partner and people reach out to you relatively quickly.

All the best!

ASingh1989

7+ Year Member
May 26, 2011
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
If you haven't found anyone yet, I'm preparing for step 2 ck needing to go over everything via rapid review, uworld, or any that works for both of us. I really need and productive and effective study session/partner to cover it all (50% of the test is IM). I'm free all day and night as my Sept Rotation was cancelled.
Thanks

American male, English speaker, non-traditional student (PharmD then MD), in MIchigan

My study partner kind of fell through, let me know if you are still available.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads