Step II Looking for a Step 2 CK Study Partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ASingh1989

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looking for someone to go over topics and Uworld for Step 2 CK

I am in the eastern time zone and currently near the Detroit area and I am willing to do in person meetings should we decide that is what is best. Daily we can do review via Zoom or Skype, whatever is easier.

I also have access to Kaplan Qbank and videos for study material.

I do have a full time job so looking to study in the evenings mostly. Nightly I am free from 5:30/6 to roughly 9pm nightly and weekends are relatively open for more studying.

I am preparing for my qualifying exam that I am taking at the end of October and looking to taken the real Step 2 in November.

I would like to get started ASAP 🙂 looking forward to working with my future study partner. Good luck to everyone!
 
Last edited:
If you haven't found anyone yet, I'm preparing for step 2 ck needing to go over everything via rapid review, uworld, or any that works for both of us. I really need and productive and effective study session/partner to cover it all (50% of the test is IM). I'm free all day and night as my Sept Rotation was cancelled.
Thanks

American male, English speaker, non-traditional student (PharmD then MD), in MIchigan
 
Thank you so much for your reply, I did find someone already but I wish you all the best for your exam and preparation. There are a few good groups on Facebook if you are looking for a good study buddy. Just search "Step 2 CK groups" and join on and post that you are looking for a partner and people reach out to you relatively quickly.

All the best!
 
If you haven't found anyone yet, I'm preparing for step 2 ck needing to go over everything via rapid review, uworld, or any that works for both of us. I really need and productive and effective study session/partner to cover it all (50% of the test is IM). I'm free all day and night as my Sept Rotation was cancelled.
Thanks

American male, English speaker, non-traditional student (PharmD then MD), in MIchigan


My study partner kind of fell through, let me know if you are still available.