USMLE looking for a Step 3 Study partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Whwsf

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
My name is Jeff and i'm taking the Step 3 in mid february

I live in NYC looking to study anywhere from 30 min - 3 hours per day just drilling concepts, study tips/techniques as well as going over key information from MTB, UWORLD, Biostats and CCS

I have already completed Internal Medicine residency so my management and CCS portion is pretty good , but the core basics are weak..

I have subscriptions to UWORLD, USMLERx, Kaplan so I dont mind being the one to screenshare

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi All,
My name is Jeff and i'm taking the Step 3 in mid february

I live in NYC looking to study anywhere from 30 min - 3 hours per day just drilling concepts, study tips/techniques as well as going over key information from MTB, UWORLD, Biostats and CCS

I have already completed Internal Medicine residency so my management and CCS portion is pretty good , but the core basics are weak..

I have subscriptions to UWORLD, USMLERx, Kaplan so I dont mind being the one to screenshare

Hi
I would like to have a study partner for step 3 . I intend to take it by March . I m done with my step 1,2 . Let me know if you at wintereatws