Looking for a study partner for FPGEE

Started by IRA_P
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

IRA_P

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I am planning to take FPGEE this year, so I would like to know which books I should consider for preparation. I am also looking for a study partner for this test, if anyone interested please let me know. I would like to join you and work as a team.
 
Hi all,
I am planning to take FPGEE this year, so I would like to know which books I should consider for preparation. I am also looking for a study partner for this test, if anyone interested please let me know. I would like to join you and work as a team.
Good day, I am Rochelle and I was wondering if you are still interested in getting a study partner for the FPGEE