Looking for a study Partner for NBDE part I

Started by DrGPC
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrGPC

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everybody, I'm an international dentist, i am looking for a study partner for nbde part I , I live in Miami, im gonna take my test in 5 months..!
 
Hello everybody, I'm an international dentist, i am looking for a study partner for nbde part I , I live in Miami, im gonna take my test in 5 months..!
Hi, my email id is [email protected] if you still looking for partner. btw i live in texas so wohld be easy to manage the time table.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everybody, I'm an international dentist, i am looking for a study partner for nbde part I , I live in Miami, im gonna take my test in 5 months..!


Hello I'm interested . I wud like to join u how can I contact u ? Lookin forward to ur reply asap