Step II Looking for a study partner in LA

Started by freeform
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

freeform

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I'm scheduled to take CS exam in the end of this month in LA, and i'm looking for SP to prepare the exam together in person. I'm in LA around CS examination center, please contact me if interested.
Have a good day!!
 
Hello, I'm scheduled to take CS exam in the end of this month in LA, and i'm looking for SP to prepare the exam together in person. I'm in LA around CS examination center, please contact me if interested.
Have a good day!!

Hey, I can study with you. PM me please!