Looking for a ...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

turtle md

Hardware Included
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
One of our first year residents has decided that EM is not their thing :confused: (I know, but go figure :D ). So that will leave us with an open spot for a PGY-2. If anyone is interested, or knows anyone interested, pm me and I can give you more information.

Turtle
PGY-1
Christiana Care

Members don't see this ad.

Howdy Turtle!

While I'm happy as a clam here at Scott & White, I can't say enough good things about Christiana. If anyone was looking to bail from their program, this would be a wonderful place to go.

Take care,
Jeff

Jeff698 said:
Howdy Turtle!

While I'm happy as a clam here at Scott & White, I can't say enough good things about Christiana. If anyone was looking to bail from their program, this would be a wonderful place to go.

Take care,
Jeff

Ditto that.
ATTN: ALL PGY-2's, if you need a job look in Newark, DE. Christiana kicks a$$.

BTW, who decides EM isn't for them? weird.

Or maybe it's just that they got lost in that beast of an ED that Christiana has, became frustrated and decided EM wasn't for them. It took me three weeks to figure out how to get from Core E to Core A/B due to construction. What a monster.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ahh, it's not that bad now, construction done, multiple cores, electronic patient tracking that I can check from home...and I'll be there tonight. No doubt this is not your typical 40-50,000 volume ED so I could see it could be overwhelming for some.

Paul

peksi said:
Ahh, it's not that bad now, construction done, multiple cores, electronic patient tracking that I can check from home...

I'd forgoten about that. How's that 'patient low-jack' thing working? Is it still tracking doctors, nurses and ultrasounds? A very interesting concept (not to mention cool technology).

Take care,
Jeff