Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi so I took the PCAT today and my preliminary report is as follows:
verbal: 38
Bio: 84
Readng:75
Quant: 96
Chem: 91
Composite: 88
my current gpa is around 2.8-2.9 and I feel that I can get 3.0 if I try hard next semester and get good grades. My question is should I retake cause of the really bad verbal? Problem is idk if I will be able to pull the good scores I got on the other sections. I want to apply to pharm schools in Florida
thanks in advance
verbal: 38
Bio: 84
Readng:75
Quant: 96
Chem: 91
Composite: 88
my current gpa is around 2.8-2.9 and I feel that I can get 3.0 if I try hard next semester and get good grades. My question is should I retake cause of the really bad verbal? Problem is idk if I will be able to pull the good scores I got on the other sections. I want to apply to pharm schools in Florida
thanks in advance