Looking for advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brittdogg25

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
I'm currently in a "wonderful crisis" and am looking for advice on which school to join. I've been accepted to OCPM and AZPOD, and I have been very impressed with both schools. I would like for any of you who are currently at those schools to PM me or voice your opinions on what you think of the schools (i.e. instructors, pass rate, school atmosphere, quality of instruction, etc). I'm specifically looking for people who are attending those schools for advice. I greatly appreciate the help!

Members don't see this ad.

doesnt a thread exactly like this already exist?

Members don't see this ad :)
1) I'm a 3rd year medical student and my cousin is applying to podiatry school. He has been accepted to Ohio and Arizona. The school in AZ is new (only going for 3 years right now, I think) and is in the process of getting accreditation. He was told while there that they would probably be accredited by October of this year. He is asking me what I think he should do, so I'm coming here looking for advice from people who might actually know what they are talking about...

MY question is, should the accreditation issue be a decision maker? He lived in AZ before and thinks he would like living there better. On the other hand, Ohio is accredited and they are offering him a scholarship.

Opinions?

2)Hello I'm debating on going to Azpod or OCPM and am having a hard time deciding because I like both alot. I was wanting to get some feedback from ya'll since I will be a prospective OCPM 2011 person. Thanks

3)Hello all, I've been accepted to Arizona and OCPM and am having a hard decision in choosing which school to go to. I was wondering if I could get some feedback from ya'll as to why ya'll chose Arizona. I am open to any opinions and welcome any advice, thanks!

and it probably goes on..... can we somehow condense these 4 threads into one?

1) I'm a 3rd year medical student and my cousin is applying to podiatry school. He has been accepted to Ohio and Arizona. The school in AZ is new (only going for 3 years right now, I think) and is in the process of getting accreditation. He was told while there that they would probably be accredited by October of this year. He is asking me what I think he should do, so I'm coming here looking for advice from people who might actually know what they are talking about...

MY question is, should the accreditation issue be a decision maker? He lived in AZ before and thinks he would like living there better. On the other hand, Ohio is accredited and they are offering him a scholarship.

Opinions?

2)Hello I'm debating on going to Azpod or OCPM and am having a hard time deciding because I like both alot. I was wanting to get some feedback from ya'll since I will be a prospective OCPM 2011 person. Thanks

3)Hello all, I've been accepted to Arizona and OCPM and am having a hard decision in choosing which school to go to. I was wondering if I could get some feedback from ya'll as to why ya'll chose Arizona. I am open to any opinions and welcome any advice, thanks!

and it probably goes on..... can we somehow condense these 4 threads into one?

I agree. I've read these same posts in different threads. We'll get 4 threads all eventually discussing the same exact thing.

Please see the "accreditation make or break" thread in the pre-pod forum. Duplicate threads/posts are a TOS violation.

Closing...

Status
Not open for further replies.