Looking for allopathic post-bacc

Started by samkell
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

samkell

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know of any good allopathic post-bacc programs out there for "students who need only to "improve their credentials-grades/mcat,etc". I have completed all the pre-reqs (with not great grades), have a master's degree in PT (with a 4.0 gpa) and a low mcat.
I know there are some great programs, but the good ones I've seen (the ones with linkage programs, etc) are for students who haven't taken any pre-reqs. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks.
 
Thanks guys. I have looked at those already, but they all seem to have an MCAT requirement that I don't meet- like 25 or 27. Are there any good ones without this requirement?