Looking for any online programs

Started by testdummy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

testdummy

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am looking to going back to get my Doctorate in Audiology. Can anyone recommend a good program? One with primarily on-line study?
 
I am looking to going back to get my Doctorate in Audiology. Can anyone recommend a good program? One with primarily on-line study?
I do not think there are any online doctoral programs for Audiology. I know that if you had your master's an wanted your Au.D then there were some online programs for you. Look at NOVA university in Florida, they may have some options. Other than that I am not 100% sure. Thanks~