Looking for ASDA papers for NBDE part 1

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,
I took the NBDE part 1 in late june of this year and cleared it! The materials I used are:
Dental decks 2009-2010
Kaplan lecture notes
First aid Q&A
Mosby sample Q&A
ASDA Released booklets I-G to I-N
Im willing to sell all these to anyone who is interested.We can decide on the price depending on the material of interest,either combined or individual.If interested,please email me on [email protected]. Good luck!
 
lemmme knw d price for asda papers

I am selling part one materials hard copies

Dental decks in box 2006-7
Kaplan book 2006
Nbde first aid

All in very good condition
Also I have ASDA exam papers
If u buy all the items above u will get asda papers free 🙂
Pm me if interested
 
Hello all,
I took the NBDE part 1 in late june of this year and cleared it! The materials I used are:
Dental decks 2009-2010
Kaplan lecture notes
First aid Q&A
Mosby sample Q&A
ASDA Released booklets I-G to I-N
Im willing to sell all these to anyone who is interested.We can decide on the price depending on the material of interest,either combined or individual.If interested,please email me on [email protected]. Good luck!

I sent u an email.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi
m selling study material for NBDE part 1
dental decks 2013-2014
NBDE first aid 2013
ASDA papers A-M
kaplan Q bank
Mosby review for nbde

we can decide price depending on the material required by an individual.....if anyone is interested pls mail me at [email protected]
 
hi
m selling study material for NBDE part 1
dental decks 2013-2014
NBDE first aid 2013
ASDA papers A-M
kaplan Q bank
Mosby review for nbde

we can decide price depending on the material required by an individual.....if anyone is interested pls mail me at [email protected]
Hello I am interested in ASDA previous questions papers. Can you please help me, please email me at [email protected].
Thanks,
Puru.