Looking for CA-1 Position

Started by gasket2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gasket2

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello-

I'm currently an intern in another specialty interested in switching to anesthesia. I'm planning to apply next Fall but I would love to try and stay on cycle if anyone has (or knows of) a CA-1 spot available in July 2015.

I went to a top 30 medical school and had excellent stats (>260x2 on boards, excellent letters, AOA, top10% of my class). I am in good standing with my current residency and my evaluations have been good thus far, but I have decided that the specialty I chose over anesthesia after a long debate was the wrong one. Geographically I am willing to move anywhere, though I would prefer a strong academic program.

PM me. thanks!